GTBank USSD Code (Guaranty Trust Bank Transfer Code)
We bring you GTbank USSD code, this article helps you with Guaranty Trust Bank GTBank USSD code for transfers, airtime and other transactions. With GTBank *737# USSD code, transactions get easier for you.
With the GT Bank USSD code, you are capable of performing so many transactions with *737#.
Features of GTBank USSD Code
- Account opening
- Money transfer
- Airtime and data purchase
- Creating pin (OTP)
- Reactivation of old GTBank accounts
- Account balance checking
- Bill payment
- Merchant payment
Now, we shall discuss the GTBank Bank737 features as well as how to use them.
GTBank USSD Code: The Features
Open an account with GTBank USSD code
With GTBank USSD code, you can open an account with the bank. To create an account with GTBank using USSD code:
Simply dial *737*0#
An account number will be created for you instantly and sent via SMS to you
Reactivate your account with GTBank USSD code
GTBank allows you to reactivate your old account number with the Bank737 USSD code. This is pretty simple. But, how do you do this?
- Dial *737*11# using the number you used in registering your account
- Enter your BVN Bank Verification Number
- Then, input your Account Officer code (that is if you know it) or you can input 1 to continue
- Initiate any transaction to complete your account activation (…you can buy airtime)
Fund/Money Transfer with GTBank USSD transfer code
GTBank USSD code allows you to transfer money to another GTBank account or any other bank within the country. To do this, just follow this explanation:
Transfer from GTBank to another GTBank account using transfer code
- Dial *737*1*Amount*Account Number#
- For instance, dial *737*1*5000*1234567890#
- Do this from the number you registered with GTBank and follow the prompts
Transfer from GTBank to other bank using transfer code
- Dial *737*2*Amount*Account Number#
- For instance, dial *737*2*5000*1234567890#
Do this from the number you registered with GTBank and follow the prompts
With the GTBank USSD code:
- You can send money easily
- The service is available 24 hours 7 days
- You can initiate the transfer within 30 seconds
- You have transaction limit of as much as N1,000,000 daily
Buy airtime and buy data with GTBank USSD code
Guaranty Trust Bank allows you to buy airtime and data for yourself and others using this code. So, recharging your phone just got easier.
Buy airtime for yourself
To purchase airtime, simply dial *737*amount#
For instance, dial *737*500#
Buy airtime for friends, family and others
Simply dial *737*Amount*Recipient’s number#
For instance, dial *737*500*08012345678#
Buy data for yourself and others using GTBank USSD code
Dial *737*4# using the number you registered with the bank and follow the on-screen prompts
- This service is easy to use and very fast
- You can buy airtime anytime of the day
- You have a daily recharge limit of N10,000
Check Account Details with GTBank USSD code
You can equally check your account details with GTBank USSD code. With this code, you can check your account number, your BVN as well as your bank account balance.
- This is pretty easy, simple and fast.
- With this simple code, you don’t need to go to the bank to request and fill any form.
- You also get to check your GT Bank account balance anywhere, anytime.
Bill Payment with GTBank USSD code (LCC Toll)
GTBank allows you to make bill payments from anywhere.
You can pay for LCC Toll by dialing *737*50*Amount*108#, then enter your E-tag code.
Electricity Bill Payment with GTBank USSD code
GTBank now allows you to pay your electricity bill directly from your phone using the GTBank USSD code.
Follow the codes below to pay:
- Port Harcourt prepaid (*737*50*Amount*95#)
- Port Harcourt postpaid (*737*50*Amount*96#)
- Eko prepaid (*737*50*Amount*151#)
- Eko postpaid (*737*50*Amount*152#)
- Ibadan prepaid (*737*50*Amount*137#)
- Kano prepaid (*737*50*Amount*93#)
- Kano postpaid (*737*50*Amount*94#)
- This fund is deducted from your GTBank account
- You can only intimate this transaction by using your number registered with GTBank
- Your meter number is required as it will be asked during the course of the transaction
- You are allowed to recharge up to N1,000,000 daily
StartTimes subscription using GTBank USSD code
You can pay your StarTimes subscriptions without any difficulty. How do you pay?
Dial *737*37*Amount*Decoder Number#
For instance dial *737*37*5000*12345678901#
This fund is deducted from your GTBank account
You can only intimate this transaction by using your number registered with GTBank
Borrow Airtime using GTBank USSD code
You can also use airtime in advance with GTBank 737 code, so don’t be scared with lack of airtime. However, this service is only opened to prequalified GTBank salary account holders. If qualified, you can borrow up to N5,000 airtime which will be deducted at the end of the month.
- To do this, dial *737*8*1# and follow the on-screen prompts
- Authenticate your transaction with the last 4 digits of your GTBank Naira Mastercard.
With our detailed explanation of using GTBank USSD code for transfer, airtime recharge and other transactions, you don’t need to sweat much on that again.
Thank you for your time.